HYBRID ELECTRIC VEHICLE > Active Grille Shutter
1. Disconnect the ground cable from battery. NOTE
For the 12 volt engine restart battery side, disconnect the ground terminal from the 12V engine restart battery sensor.
2. Remove the front under cover. Front Under Cover > REMOVAL
3. Remove the bumper face - front. Front Bumper > REMOVAL
4. Remove the active grille shutter.
(1) Disconnect each connector and release the harness clip.
(2) Remove the bolts, release the clips, and then remove the active grille shutter.
(3) Release the claws and then remove the ambient sensor.