MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND DIFFERENTIAL(5MT) > Transfer Case and Extension Case Assembly
1. TRANSFER CASE
1. Remove the reverse check sleeve assembly. Reverse Check Sleeve > REMOVAL
2. Remove the oil guide.
3. Remove the oil seal.
4. Set ST1, ST2 and transfer case to a press.
• Set the ST2 under ST1.
• Set the transfer case so that the hole for shifter arm is positioned vertically.
|ST1 498267300||CYLINDER HEAD TABLE|
|ST2 498267200||CYLINDER HEAD TABLE|
5. Using the round bar with diameter of 22 mm (0.87 in) or 23 mm (0.91 in), remove the roller bearing.
2. EXTENSION CASE
1. Remove the transfer drive gear assembly. Transfer Drive Gear > REMOVAL
2. Remove the shift bracket.
3. Remove the oil seal from the extension case. Oil Seal
4. Remove the dust cover.